Google
 
Web catdynamics.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Koufax - Deserving of Wider Recognition

Wampum has the nominations for blogs most deserving of wider recognition list up; voting not yet open.

Sean was kind enough to nominate me, what can I say - looking at the list I don't recognise most of them, of course, by definition; but the ones I do recognise convince me that even I wouldn't vote for myself, even if I were the sort of person to do such a thing.

Tempted to say I'll vote for Effect Measure but maybe I'll find someone even worthier in what little of that pile I'll get around to browsing through.

Bad Astronomy is a finalist at the Bloggies.

Cosmic Variance is going to be in the expert blog, and probably group blog for the Koufax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home