iPod iChing - Old Habitats
Spitzer and HD 69830
Yay, cool rainy friday and I have paperwork to do.
So iPod, mighty iPod: does HD69830c have a satellite with a mass greater than 0.1 Earth masses and an atmosphere?
Whoosh goes the randomizer. Whoosh...
- The Covering: Mr Brightside - The Killers -
- The Crossing: Goodbye Earl - Dixie Chicks
- The Crown: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
- The Root: Landslide - Dixie Chicks
- The Past: Schnelle Fusse, rascher Mut - Mozart
- The Future: Allegro: Brandenburg Concertos - Bach
- The Questioner: She's Got a New Spell - Billy Bragg
- The House: John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt - Twin Sisters
- The Inside: Buxur, Vesti, Brók Og Skó - Þuríður P.
- The Outcome: Letterbomb - Green Day
#11 is Distant Shore - Billy Bragg, #12 is Dance Without Sleeping - Melissa Etheridge
Tricky. The iPod still loves the Questioner...
Lots of "still looking" and "death" in the answers, but with hope at the end, maybe quickly.
I'm figuring that what I asked for is not there, but something interesting is, and if we keep looking we will in fact also find habitable moons around jovians or ice giants in circular orbits in habitable zones.
As always, the Key as explained by Sean
She's Got A New Spell
What is that sound
Where is it coming from
What are you running from
Something you don't understand
Something you cannot command
That's how I know
She's got a new spell
Yes, that's how I know
That she's got a new spell
What's going down
Who's moved this room from round me
Where has it gone
I fear this night will drown me
So I lie awake all night
'Cos I can't sleep with something I can't fight
The laws of gravity are very, very strict
And you're just bending them for your own benefit
One minute she says
She's gone to get the cat in
The next thing I know
She's mumbling in Latin
She cut the stars out of the sky
And baked them in a pie
She stole the scene and scenery
The script and the machinery