Google
 
Web catdynamics.blogspot.com

Friday, May 12, 2006

iPod iChing - commence free association

Friday, and commencement ceremonies start today.
I have three to attend: ROTC commissioning and Honours medals today, then I'm a "marshal" in the Science ceremony tomorrow.

So, we'll depart from normal practise and ask the iPod an open question, in celebration of our students' few moments of freedom.

Oh, mighty iPod, what may commence in our near future?

Whoosh goes the randomizer. Whoosh...




#11 is Fiskurinn Hennar Stínu - Haukar; #12 Like Soldiers Do - Billy Bragg

I leave you to free associate on the meaning of it all.

As always, the Key as explained by Sean

Anarchy in the UK

Right! now! Ha ha ha ha ha

I am an antichrist
I am an anarchist
Don’t know what I want but
I know how to get it
I wanna destroy the passer by cos I

I wanna be anarchy!
No dogs body

Anarchy for the u.k it’s coming sometime and maybe
I give a wrong time stop a trafic line
Your future dream is a shopping scheme cos I

I wanna be anarchy!
In the city

How many ways to get what you want
I use the best I use the rest
I use the enemy I use anarchy cos I

I wanna be anarchy!
The only way to be!

Is this the m.p.l.a
Or is this the u.d.a
Or is this the i.r.a
I thought it was the u.k or just
Another country
Another council tenancy

I wanna be an anarchist
Oh what a name
Get pissed destroy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home