iPod iChing - Simply Connected
So we cheerfully approach the Mighty iPod, start tackling The List...
So, Mighty iPod Dude: Is the Universe Simply Connected? Looking at the global topology and ignoring any sparse local holes...
Whoosh goes the Randomizer.
- The Covering: Spanish Castle Magic - Hendrix
- The Crossing: Take Down the Union Jack - Billy Bragg
- The Crown: Tonight, Tonight, Tonight - Genesis
- The Root: (White Man) In Hammersmith Palais - Clash
- The Past: In The Midnight Hour - Roxy Music
- The Future: Hello Mary Lou - Creedence Clearwater Revival
- The Questioner: Dolphins - Billy Bragg
- The House: Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division
- The Inside: Ontario, Quebec and Me - Billy Bragg
- The Outcome: Il Allegretto Grazioso - Mozart
#11 is It's For You - Melissa Etheridge; #12 is Willow, Weep For Me - Billie Holliday
Well, the Covering is surreal enough, and the Crossing suggests a Famous Brit who has addressed this issue may need to be dealt with...
The Crown tells us the question is timely - WMAP 3yr data?
The Root just Rocks.
So, what of The Future - kind content free, unless I'm missing some subtext?
Unless you combine it with The House - people will decide this one on emotion?
The iPod still loves his Questioner, ah...
But I fear this will cause separatism per The Inside?
The Outcome mystifies me, upbeat and nice, but means nothing?
As always, the Key as explained by Sean