Google
 
Web catdynamics.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

adopt a blog - yet more random snippets

adopt-a-blog - because connectivity is good, and because I feel like it


  • Let's Have It - Englishman in Paris, ranked one below this blog on the TTLB ecosystem last I looked. Its a really interesting read actually, science, random personal stuff and general ramblings. A good blog.

  • Crooked Timber This one is famous, which violates my rule on looking for relatively unknown blogs, but I wanted to put a link to it somewhere, and was reminded when I was reading over Bérubé's blog list. Group blog, academic, lot of politics some science and academia. Well connected and influential. Well written.

  • Stars over Kansas Cribbed from Bad Astronomer's blog roll, just for the name. Hard core observational astro and space enthusiasts. Amateur and direct sky observing oriented. Informative.

  • Kjéllurnar - good girls are just bad girls that don't get caught fifth most popular on Blog Central in Iceland, today. Yes it is another girl group blog... the social dynamic of these things is fascinating in a sociological sort of sense, and a little scary, speaking as a parent. Oy vey.

  • Ah Yes, Medical School Ok, I try blogger's "blogs of note" list... Oo, I infer he is at PSU Med School in Hershey. And, the stories are amusing, ring true (I have an excess of close relatives who are MDs) and are informative. Another good one.



It is a very interesting world out there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for linking to my blog and giving it a nice writeup too. Sadly it's been down for most of the weekend but was back up this morning (shitty webhost). I'll be moving it soon, but the old link to it will still work.

Funny, because your blog is called 'Dynamics of Cats' I thought you'd be linking to my cat picture posts - but you didn't. There are two there in September's archives if you have a cat theme true to your blog title.

Cheers,
-Fruey

1:06 PM  
Blogger Steinn said...

You're welcome, I'll check out the cats.
I find mine don't stay still to be photographed so cat blogging rapidly trailed off.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home