adopt a blog - yet more random snippets
- Let's Have It - Englishman in Paris, ranked one below this blog on the TTLB ecosystem last I looked. Its a really interesting read actually, science, random personal stuff and general ramblings. A good blog.
- Crooked Timber This one is famous, which violates my rule on looking for relatively unknown blogs, but I wanted to put a link to it somewhere, and was reminded when I was reading over Bérubé's blog list. Group blog, academic, lot of politics some science and academia. Well connected and influential. Well written.
- Stars over Kansas Cribbed from Bad Astronomer's blog roll, just for the name. Hard core observational astro and space enthusiasts. Amateur and direct sky observing oriented. Informative.
- Kjéllurnar - good girls are just bad girls that don't get caught fifth most popular on Blog Central in Iceland, today. Yes it is another girl group blog... the social dynamic of these things is fascinating in a sociological sort of sense, and a little scary, speaking as a parent. Oy vey.
- Ah Yes, Medical School Ok, I try blogger's "blogs of note" list... Oo, I infer he is at PSU Med School in Hershey. And, the stories are amusing, ring true (I have an excess of close relatives who are MDs) and are informative. Another good one.
It is a very interesting world out there.