iPod iChing - Life on Mars?
Whoosh, the randomizer whooshes.
- The Covering Tætum og tryllum - Stuðmenn
- The Crossing I wanne be sedated - Ramones
- The Crown Too Soon To Tell - Bonnie Raitt
- The Root Ruby Dear - Talking Heads
- The Past Take Down the Union Jack - Billy Bragg
- The Future Inoculated City - Clash
- The Questioner Rebel, Rebel - Bowie
- The House Dial-A-Cliche - Morrissey
- The Inside Satisfy my Soul - Bob Marley
- The Outcome Pencil Skirt - Pulp
For completists, #11 and 12 are: God Part II - U2 and Car Jamming - Clash.
Well, the first one is a raw rock'n'roll number from Iceland's best rock band, title is roughly "go crazy".
It was indeed too soon to tell, though do I infer the Beagle would have been decisive had it survived?
The Future looks worrying, and The Questioner is most flattered. Mighty is the iPod.
My dear colleagues in The House are spot on.
So... it is life, and it has sex? Too weird.
PS this is all Sean's fault, you know...
in this dirty little river
No one here
Will shed a tear
It dried up
but it couldn't run forever
That's what we hear
I still like the ocean
Down by the sea
They left that door wide open
It tempted me
from the bedroom to the kitchen
I'm still right here
Now they throwed
the fox amongst the chickens
It's too deep
I'll drown in my sleep!