iPod iChing - down to Earth
Whoosh. The randomiser whooshes ominously.
- The Covering: Someone's Calling - Modern English
- The Crossing: Eton Rifles - The Jam
- The Crown: Little Man, What Now - Morrissey
- The Root: Real Man - Bonnie Raitt
- The Past: Steal Your Heart Away - Bonnie Raitt
- The Future: Tiento - Music of Spain
- The Questioner: In diesen heil'gen Hallen - Mozart Magic Flute
- The House: Sexuality (London Remix) - Billy Bragg
- The Inside: Invisible Sun - The Police
- The Outcome: The Muffin Man - Twin Sisters
As always, the Key as explained by Sean
I keep looking at these and thinking there ought to be 12 entries. The next two on the iPod ate "Hickory Dickory Dock" followed by "To The Kill" by Violent Femmes
Tiento is either "Tact/Care" or "Touch" - the latter I fear in this case.
It seems the Gulf Coast will be touched again.
In fact a slightly irritating google reveals 12 card "astrological" tarot reads are common...
Not sure I want to go there!
But if the iPod commands, then we go to 12 reads, I will investigate.