Friday iPod iChing - get the LED out
So, Science did the 125 most important unanswered science questions - we've already done a couple of the Big Ones, so lets look at some of the little ones...
Oh mighty iPod - "Are there physical large extra (space-time) dimensions?" And as an auxillary question, are they Randall-Sundrum type, and can we experimentally access them?
The randomizer whooshes.... whoosh.
- The Covering: Pourqui Me Reveiller - Pavarotti
- The Crossing: Santa Claus is Coming to Town - The Cranberry Singers (don't ask)
- The Crown: Allegretto - Julian Bream - Music of Spain
- The Root: Sister Moon - Sting
- The Past: Golden Years - Bowie
- The Future: Presto - Mozart
- The Questioner: Interlude VI - Mannheim
- The House: Oliver's Army - Elvis Costello
- The Inside: Love Her Madly - The Doors
- The Outcome: Space Oddity - Bowie
Wow. I swear, I do a single "no high rated preferences" randomizer spin...
That's an answer.
As before, the Key as explained by Sean
So, what have we got -
Important Events: Why Awaken?
Current Obstacles: Santa Claus is Coming to Town?!
Best we can do now: Allegretto - that's got to be good
Past events: Sister Moon - had to look that one up - hm, gravity but no light - very good...
The Past: Golden Years! -- The Future: Presto - De Junge Mozart at that!
The Questioner: an anonymous New Age interlude, figures... ;-( Nice little tune though.
Other People: Oliver's Army !
The Inside: Love Her Madly - looking good for Prof Lisa Randall here methinks
The Outcome: Space Oddity!!! No shit!
That'd be a "yes". There are Large Extra Dimensions and they're Randall-Sundrum type, infinite, but with gravitons massive off-brane and no gauge field propagation.
Holy crap. The iPod has spoken.