Friday iPod iChing - Grave Matters
Woosh... the randomizer spins
- The Covering: Lust for Life - Bad Livers
- The Crossing: Seid uns zum zweitenmal willkommen - Mozart
- The Crown: I Wish You Wouldn't Say That - Talking Heads
- The Root: Henry Kissinger - Monty Python
- The Past: Concerto: Autumn - Vivaldi
- The Future: What I Can do For You - Sheryl Crow
- The Questioner: State Trooper - Deana Carter
- The House: Firebird: Introduction - Stravinsky
- The Inside: Aisle of Plenty - Genesis
- The Outcome:Boat Train - the Pogues
Hm. I swear I don't have "favourites" turned on; Boat Train just keep flipping up.
As before, the Key as explained by Sean
So, what do we have?
Important Events - Lust for Life, appropriate
Current Obstacle - Magic Flute, hm, we are welcomed for the second time
Best that can be achieved now - Talking Heads
Past Events - Henry Kissinger !! ;-) then Autumn...
Future - What I Can do For You - California centered
Questioner - State Trooper - I don't think so, but could be flattered
House - Firebird - are they the maidens or the monsters?
Inside - Aisle of Plenty
Outcome - Boat Train??? If the iPod is to be believed astrophycisist will spend a lot of time in drunk oblivion
So, politics led to vigour and a lot of talk. But I think this says LIGO vs 1.5 or 2 will find something and poor me will be one of the referees on the discovery paper. Ouch.