iPod iChing - Varying μ?
Busy, busy friday. So, we ask the obvious question...
iPod - is the effective mass ratio of the electron to the proton actually varying on cosmological time scales?
Whoosh goes the randomizer.
- The Covering: Bad Penny - Billy Bragg
- The Crossing: Staldraðu við - Stuðmenn
- The Crown: Eric the Half A Bee - Monty Python
- The Root: Nature Boy - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
- The Past: Can You Swing Your Arms- Twin Sisters
- The Future: Oh Well - Fiona Apple
- The Questioner: Lilli Stríðir Refnum - Thorbjorn Egner
- The House: Late Night, Maudlin Street - Morrissey
- The Inside: Litirnir - Edda
- The Outcome: Dammi tu forza, o cielo! - La Traviata
#11 is The Boy Feels Strange - Melissa Etheridge and #12 is Shipbuilding - Robert Wyatt
Oh, man, that results is so not there.
The Crossing is a "hang out and take it easy" kinda laid back tune;
The Crown is just a classic, and so appropriate it boggles the mind.
The Questioner is "the little mouse teases the fox". Heh.
The Inside is "Colours" - a children's song teaching people about wavelength determination of electromagnetic radiation...
The Future suits.
The Outcome is just eerie...
As always, the Key as explained by Sean