iPod iChing - Anomalies at 70 μ?
So, Mighty iPod dood, we will do the easy topical question, and ask: are the "strange things happening" at around 70 microns in the Adleberger experiments actual signs of non-Newtonian deviation on small scales?
Whoosh goes the randomizer.
- The Covering: Toy Symphony 3 - Mozart
- The Crossing: La Fourmi Amoureuse - Henri Dés
- The Crown: Black Wind Blowing - Billy Bragg and Wilco
- The Root: Ihr eingeweihten Diener der Gotter Osiris und Isis - Mozart
- The Past: She's Got a New Spell - Billy Bragg
- The Future: Bakaradrengur Syngur - Thorbjorn Egner
- The Questioner: I Won't Share You - The Smiths
- The House: Can You Swing Your Arms? - Twin Sisters
- The Inside: If I Didn't Love You - Squeeze
- The Outcome: Nicaragua, Niacaraguita - Billy Bragg
Well, that doesn't look good.
The Future is the "Song of the Baker's Boy" in which the recipe for "pepper cookies" goes badly wrong (but in way critical to the plot, to be fair).
The Questioner is a bit scary.
The Outcome is a celebration of a revolution, which is curious.
The House clearly things this is just handwaving games...
The Inside reflect the motif of the Questioner answer. Yikes.
The Crossing is frivolous but The Crown is somber...
The Root is intriguing!
The Past really says it all:
The laws of gravity are very, very strict
And you're just bending them for your own benefit
So, ambiguity and obsession.
The Past would seem to say no, but the Outcome if revolution?
I don't know what is going on.
As always, the Key as explained by Sean