Books: how many significant figures?
I'm packing up one room of books to make way for a new set of (bigger, better) built-ins (which also frees up one standalone bookcase, yay). This made me glance at my "pile".
There are well over 100 books on the "must read", probably 200+ on the "bought intending to read one day" and about 2-3000 on the "my wife's books, but I ought to read it too" (well, at least the materials science and history texts, I'll never get through all the cook books or fine art stuff, although Hockney and McGee look like "must reads").
So where are you?
- Life's too short to read books
- Well there's this one book I heard about
- There's a few I picked up for weekends and vacations
- few dozen I mean to catch up on
- Hah, only a hundred? Piker.
- Foundations of my house are cracking
The sad thing is that I literally can't get through them by priority, I have to mix some late nite lite fiction in to maintain my sanity and flush my brain...