iPod iChing - Apophis smackdown in 2036
yo! mighty iPod dood, whose wisdom encompasses the ages, what is the deal with 99942 Apophis (MN2004) in 2036?
Woosh goes the randomiser. Whoosh...
- The Covering: The Rhythm of the Saints - Paul Simon
- The Crossing: Sunday - The Cranberries
- The Crown: Sulk - Billy Bragg
- The Root: Lil' Jack Slade - Dixie Chicks
- The Past: Give Me Novocaine - Green Day
- The Future: The Cinema Show - Genesis
- The Questioner: Erie Canal - Twin Sisters
- The House: Tondeleyo - Björk
- The Inside: Við Jólatréð - Gunnar Þ.
- The Outcome: Warning - Green Day
#11 is Jól alla daga - Eiríkur Hauksson and #12 is Blue Heaven - Pogues
FYI 13th of April 2036 is a sunday!
Well, The Past is spot on, as is The House. Complacency is certainly prevalent.
Not quite sure what to make of Questioner, sounds like I'll be working hard... pooey.
Read is that we will have a spectacular close pass, and we should heed The Outcome.
Apophis is an Earth crosser, it has a high probability of hitting on the next 100,000 or so years.
It is one of many such objects.
It is near certain to hit us eventually.
As always, the Key as explained by Sean