iPod iChing - two black holes in the Milky Way center?
is there a second, intermediate mass (greater than 100 solar masses), black hole in the inner few parsecs of the Milky Way, gravitationally bound to the primary central supermassive black hole?
Whoosh goes the randomizer. Whoosh.
- The Covering: Blind - Talking Heads
- The Crossing: Accident Waiting to Happen - Billy Bragg
- The Crown: Feel So Different - Sinead O'Connor
- The Root: Kátt er í hverjum bæ - Gáttaþefur
- The Past: Ain't It Heavy - Melissa Etheridge
- The Future: Aisle of Plenty - Genesis
- The Questioner: Gartloney Rats - Pogues
- The House: For You - Tracy Chapman
- The Inside: Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
- The Outcome: Take Down the Union Jack - Billy Bragg
#11 is Whatsername - Green Day and #12 is Debris - Billy Bragg.
So... The Root is a christmas song "joy in every town/farm".
My interpretation is that there are (of course) lots of black holes in the Milky Way centre, but not one that specifically fits my question. So... either the most massive low mass black hole is under 100 solar masses, or the nearest intermediate mass black hole is currently further than few parsecs from the center.
Looks like we're in for interesting times either way.
Questioner quite nice, yet again.
As always, the Key as explained by Sean