iPod iChing - what the future holds: the week ahead...
oh mighty iPod, who knows all nature, can you tell us what will happen in US and world politics over the next week, 'cause I really want to know.
Whoosh, the randomizer whooshes...
- The Covering: Everyday I write the book - Elvis Costello
- The Crossing: After the Ordeal - Genesis
- The Crown: Overture: The Magic Flute - Mozart
- The Root: Sister Moon - Sting
- The Past: Sleep on the Left Side - Cornershop
- The Future: If I only had a dog - Twin Sisters
- The Questioner: Is That Love - Squeeze
- The House: This Charming Man - Smiths
- The Inside: Miss Macbeth - Elvis Costello
- The Outcome: When the Music's Over - Doors
#11 is It's Silly Time - Twin Sisters ("It is not time to be quiet, no not at all..."); #12 is Have a Cigar - Pink Floyd
As always, the Key as explained by Sean
All the children testify...
...Sometimes people are just what they appear to be
With no redemption at all
Now, how does "This Charming Man" go? Something about the bicycle on the hill...?
Oh, my. Well.
I guess I am forgiven for my untimely absence.
The country turns, the children talk, someone is in big trouble. Our Past is Asian lyre and we keep our sword hand free.
If you like the "zodiac" form, then all will be well, eventually as "we ride the gravy train".
Mighty is the iPod. Wise is his High Priest.
Seriously, that is an impeccably delphic prediction. This iPod thing is amazing. I wanna know their randomizer algorithm.