iPod iChing - Space: will the Falcon Fly?
- The Covering: Smells like teen spirit - Nirvana
- The Crossing: Upfield - Billy Bragg
- The Crown: Það á að gefa börnum brauð - Ragga Gísla
- The Root: Blindfullur - Stuðmenn
- The Past: Proud Mary - Creedence Clearwater Revival
- The Future: Pads, Paws and Claws - Elvis Costello
- The Questioner: White City - Pogues
- The House: Heartland - U2
- The Inside: Hanging on the Telephone - Blondie
- The Outcome: Sexuality - Billy Bragg
As always, the Key as explained by Sean
"Upfield" lyrics "I got socialism up the ass" - that should give the Libertarians for Space faction a nice chuckle on the Past.
Well. "Það á að gefa börnum brauð" is a christmas song (children should be given bread) and "Blindfullur" is a ode to being so drunk you can't get home.
Isn't Bigelow a gulf coast company?
So, I read this as progress, but then significant delay, until there is a breakthrough through a non-mainstream alternative.
According to the iPod the Falcon launchers will be late, but will deliver.
How is that for a bold iPod iChing prediction.
The High Priest has spoken.
PS just peaked at the lyrics for White City - for some reason there is a definite motif there of curious topicalness. Mighty is the iPod.