Google
 
Web catdynamics.blogspot.com

Friday, August 05, 2005

Takk

I hear Sigur Rós will release glósóli, the first single off the new album, in 10 days, on-line only.
Album is out next month.

They're not bad, go buy it.
(Actually, one of them was a bit of an asshole, but I shouldn't let family get in the way of music and economics. Even if it was one of my favourite cousins. In fact I don't think I'd be listening to any music from home if I took these things too personally...)

PS Fréttir: Diddi er með gubbupest, ekkert alvarlegt, en vakandi allar nætur.
Ásta er hress. Stanslaus partí um helgina.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It appears that I'm simply going to have to break down and learn fucking Icelandic. Both ágætis byrjun and "( )" are still in heavy rotation on my playlist. I guess they have an earlier album "Von", which is hard to come by---is it worth the trouble?

Love the blog btw. Hope to see more dust-ups with the fundies/crazies. Good fun.

Sipior

10:37 AM  
Blogger Steinn said...

Of course it is worth the trouble... want a on-line link to buy it from. Any contribution to the uncontrollable growth of the Icelandic Economy is accepted.

Who knew punks, even middle-aged management-consultant punks, were so fucking thin skinned, eh?
Losers.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home