iPod iChing - C^1
So, Mighty iPod... "Is the observable 3+1 space-time a continuously differentiable manifold almost everywhere?"
Whoosh, the Randomizer Whooshes...
- The Covering: Rite of Spring 7. - Stravinsky
- The Crossing: Tenesta la promessa - La Traviata
- The Crown: Fools - The Lightning Seeds
- The Root: Girlfriend is Better (Live) - Talking Heads
- The Past: Adagio, Sempre Piano - Bach. Brandenburg Concertos
- The Future: Whispering Your Name - Alison Moyet
- The Questioner: (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding - Elvis Costello
- The House:Greetings to the New Brunette - Billy Bragg
- The Inside: Enjoy - Björk
- The Outcome: Traveling is a Dream - Twin Sisters
As always, the Key as explained by Sean
Apollo's Rite of Spring,
and a promise from the woman who strayed
Fools is best that can be achieved, and
The Root and Past is a bit of a downer.
Future and Questioner are reconciliation
House is a song of ultimate adaptability
The Inside - I wish
and the The Outcome is actually "row, row, row your boat" adaptation - "traveling is a dream"
I don't know - my sense is that the answer is that the question does not even make sense...