Google
 
Web catdynamics.blogspot.com

Friday, July 22, 2005

iPod iChing - 1620 questions

Another friday, another lazy lite blog continuingSean's iPod iChing tradition

NB Clifford on Cosmic Variance is a convert

Todays question is small and cryptic...

Oh, great iPod. Is the other system at RA 1620 hosting a planet, and is it the candidate we have detected?


No, I am NOT talking about this system at RA 1620, I know that is a planet. Tee hee.


The Randomizer whooshes... Whoosh.


  • The Covering: Tom The Peeper - Act.1
  • The Crossing: Rat Race - Specials
  • The Crown: Það vantar spýtur - Olga Guðrún
  • The Root: Encore - Nessun Dorma - Carreras
  • The Past: Il Allegretto grazioso - Mozart
  • The Future: Love will tear us apart - Joy Division
  • The Questioner: I wanna be loved - Elvis Costello
  • The House: Longview - Green Day
  • The Inside: The Coast - Paul Simon
  • The Outcome: Everyday I write the book - Elvis Costello


As before, the Key as explained by Sean

Ok, I better start drafting a paper...

Important Events - why, yes we are looking surreptitiously
Current Obstacles - Rat Race - no shit, that it is!
Crown - best that can be achieved - this is an Icelandic children's song, refrain is "we need planks and stone" - it is about how you need some material and then have to work hard to get things done. We are indeed waiting for data.
Past Events - Nessun Dorma - hm, no one sleeps, the stars tremble, Encore! Woo hoo. But we have to hurry a bit.
The Future - Love will tear us apart - huh? Well, my collaborator is moving...
Me - I wanna be loved. Er, well, don't we all? This is academic of course. Love me for my science.
The House - ok, scientists will wait to see what happens in the long run, fair enough.
The Inside - The Coast? I'll have to look that one up - hm, not sure how to interpret that.
The Outcome - oh, yeah I like that.

I'll take that as a "yes".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very surreptitiously I'd say....

Which of the many other systems at that RA are you asking the iPod about?

--ad

11:55 PM  
Blogger Steinn said...

Well, now, that'd be telling, wouldn't it!

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home