Google
 
Web catdynamics.blogspot.com

Monday, June 20, 2005

iPod iChing

Sean has a rather amusing iChing using your iPod friday feature - well, Tarot really, the one time I perused my mothers well worn '70s iChing book, to see how I'd do on exams, it told me "work hard and you will persevere", having determined that it actually works, I refrained from any more iChinging.

So, just for laughs, I ran my iPod randomizer:


  • The covering: Jóla Jólasveinn - Ragga Gísla
  • The crossing: London Calling - The Clash
  • The crown: Popplag í C-dúr G-dúr - Stuðmenn
  • The root: Ghetto Defendant - The Clash
  • The past: I Should Know - the Mavericks
  • The future: Against Th' Law - Billy Bragg and Wilco
  • The questioner: Levi Stubb's Tears - Billy Bragg
  • The house: Boat Train - the Pogues
  • The inside: March of the Priests - Mozart
  • The outcome: Between the Wars - Billy Bragg


Oh dear. see here for key
Next two were "Rapture" by Blondie and "Anarchy in the UK" by the Sex Pistols.

"Jóla Jólasveinn" is "Christmas Santa Claus" and "Popplag í C-dúr" is a joke song about pop groups who only know one chord (analogous to the "chord A" song, but poppier).

So, influences and obstacles are a myth of Santa and London Calling.
Crown is a parody of popular culture.
Root is Ghetto Defendant!
Past is I Should Know!
Don't know what to make of House - had to replay that one to remember it. (here for lyrics to that one)
Future and Questioner speak for themselves.
Inside and Outcome are just scary.

I don't want to play this game anymore...

1 Comments:

Blogger Steinn said...

C-dúr eftir því sem iTunes segir- af safnplötunni "Stuðmenn" - einhver færði það rangt inn á iTunes gangnasafnið, það er greinilega i G-dúr þegar ég hlusta á það

- to summarise, it is G-dúr not C!

Takk.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home